Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this site and it wont let me post on the tech board , do I need a minimum amount of posts ? or do I just have to wait for admin to check off my account ? this is what I want to post in tech sec

2007 Victory VEGAS/VEGAS 8 BALL ALL OPTIONS (V07AB26/GB26) Electrical, Headlight V07ab26 All Options | Don Wood Victory

2007 Victory VEGAS/VEGAS 8 BALL ALL OPTIONS (V07AB26/GB26) Electrical, Headlight V07gb26 All Options | Don Wood Victory

I bought the hid housing and bulb (2410536) and the ballast(4010777) I also bought the cable from diagram 2 althought I am not sure I need it (2410734)

my problem is I don't know how to plug it al together, the lightbulb plug in is male, both ends of the cable are female but the plug in under the seat is female and both plugs for the ballast are male , I'm totally lost, do I need custom wiring to make this work ? did forget to buy something ?

·
Registered
12,159 Posts
Welcome to the nuthouse. Do a couple more posts, like reply to this plus one more and you're in like Flynn. They do that to keep the the bots at bay. Sorry I can't help as I'm a Cross bike owner. Someone will come along soon.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
I'm new to this site and it wont let me post on the tech board , do I need a minimum amount of posts ? ...
2 posts minimum; You got one, so you're half way there.

My advice would've been to go with the brighter and better warrantied kit from: https://VictoryHID.com - plug and play setup for your bike. If you can still return what you bought, you could still do it.

If you're stuck with the hardware you bought, you can still make it work. The bulb you purchased might be best categorized as transgender. Well, it's male, but it does look like female. The ballast you purchased should have 2 different plugs. One should be male. If you're still confused, try posting some pics (after you get that 2nd post in, or else you won't be able to), and I'll try to help you further along.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Paulie might be able to tell you what's missing.
He's in the vendor area Honda East Toledo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts