Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I currently own 2011 XC and had own a 2003 CC. I been riding for 20 plus years and have owned tons of different bikes. I also ride a dual sport (DR650) and really enjoy riding off-road. I live in GA where there's a lot of great on and off road riding. cheers

·
12,970 Posts
Welcome please follow up and add your bike and where you live so we know more in the future

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks,

I already have my area listed on the left under "location". I can't place a signature (i.e type of bike) until after making 5 post.

Also it took me a bit to find out that I needed 2 post here in new member area before being allowed to post on the main board. Just curious as to why there's so many rules just to get these options turned on and being able to post?:confused:

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
The multi post requirement was necessary to eliminate spammers, etc. Sorry for the inconvenience Chris. We have friends who live in Suches, way north of you and we have been there many times. The riding is absolutely mind blowing fantastic in those parts and so is the food. Welcome aboard!

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
... Also it took me a bit to find out that I needed 2 post here in new member area before being allowed to post on the main board. Just curious as to why there's so many rules just to get these options turned on and being able to post?:confused:
Yeah, you have a couple of hoops to jump through, but in return you'll get a spam free forum to enjoy. And once you accomplish the feat of having 3 posts, sky's the limit on how much you can post. cheers

By the way, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Surfside Beach, SC.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts