Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've been around Victory bikes since '05 when a good friend bought his '04 Vegas as a new leftover. Everyone else in the group was still on rockets, but the bike was very impressive from the start. Not long after he bought the bike we tore it apart to have the swing arm, peg mounts, pulley, and caliper mount powdercoated black. He sold it, bought it back a year later, and then traded it in on a new 2008 Vision in WI. March 2011 rolled around and he sent me a link to his old bike for sale about 3 hrs from me and I ended up buying it... the bike has earned the name "Boomerang" since it always finds its way back to Deer Creek, IL.

Here's a pic of my bike when I picked it up:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Nice looking bike, & cool story on its history. Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I should also mention that the Victory bug is spreading. I talked my brother into going from his 2003 Kawi Z1000 to a 2004 Vegas, and once my dad saw our bikes, he picked up a 2006 KP that I found for him.

My brother's bike:
2004 Vegas, lots of chrome extras and rims with the normal bolt-ons.

My brother's old Z1000:

My dad's bike:
2006 King Pin, 100% stock

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Nice bikes! Welcome to the Victory Forums!

·
Registered
8 Posts
2011 Hammer 8-Ball owner in SoCal

I've been on the forum for a little over a year, but this is my first post...So hello everyone. As soon as I figure out how to attach a photo, I'd love to show you my 2011 Hammer 8-Ball. I got t-boned in an intersection back in November, but fortunately, it was slow speed and I was barely nicked up. My bike had some cosmetic damage to the tune of $6000 and has been in the shop every since. We've had some great weather this winter in Southern California, so I've really missed riding. The finishing touches are being put on right now, and the bike is looking better now than before the accident. I should have everything wrapped up within the next two weeks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts