Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2013 xc

2013 XC...I was trying to buy used but couldn't find anything close so I just went to a dealer to see what happens and got a deal I couldn't pass up

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Welcome, your going to like your XC. Post some pics of it! I started on a cruiser a few years back and thought about jumping to the sport touring side (liking those FJR's) but figured a cruiser with a bigger motor might keep me happy for while.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its just stock right now, basic black...I wanna do some customizing next year...I went from a hayabusa to the Vic...still miss my busa, still have friends sport bike world

·
Registered
2 Posts
Im in transition. Not sure if I'll completely ditch my R6. Kinda in test mode right now to see how much I miss riding it.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
I wish I could have kept my ZX6R and my Hammer but I had to move on, my zx6r used to whisper to me to do stupid **** and I figured being 37 and a father of 4 I needed to make it home everyday so my switch was
a family one... I love my Hammer but man do I miss my zx6r...
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lunaticrider, at 37 man, u can ignore that whisper...trust me, i named my Busa cocaine becuz she was addicting....lol....once you on that dope its hard to control it, but i managed.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I hear ya, I miss my dirt bikes, but have to slow down on buying toys, trying to retire, well from my first job in 3 years...wanna breath a few months before getting back into the work force...after 24 years in the Air Force, I need a break

1 - 12 of 12 Posts