Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, new Victory owner. I picked up a 2014 Vision in May. I've already lowered the bike by 1 1/2 inches, installed a new windshield and a new headlight, both were cracked when I bought the bike. Have done a few rides, just a little warm in Arizona right now but still riding. Looking forward to learning from you all.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Welcome to the site. Lot of good people on here. When you get a few more posts you can post pics for us to see your toy. :)

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Welcome from Connecticut! One more post or reply and the rest of the forums will open up for you.

·
Registered
12,217 Posts
I love it---a little warm in Arizona! The understatement of the century. In the PNW, if it gets over 85* we think we're gonna die. Welcome TGB.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL, it was 109 today, still did a 2 1/2 hour ride, not bad as long as I could keep moving, sitting at stoplights are a bitch.

·
Registered
612 Posts
LOL, it was 109 today, still did a 2 1/2 hour ride, not bad as long as I could keep moving, sitting at stoplights are a bitch.
Hey GreyBeard....welcome to the forum from the not at the moment frozen north...Elmvale ON Canada...109 eh mmmm I wish LOL enjoy your new toy look forward to seeing some pics....

Ride Safe,

Rob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts