Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I bought my first Victory a little over a month ago and have been lurking here on the forum, figured I would introduce myself. I'm down in Southern MD, and my bike is an 05 Vegas. I've been wanting a Vegas for about 6 years now, and finally found a decent used one in my price range and all the finances worked out for me. Ive put a little over 1000 miles on it so far and am loving every minute of it.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forums! Don't forget to update your bike info in the signature section so folks know what you got when your posting and of course a pic...

A lot of VIC riders on the south side of MD I see around here so you should be able to hook up with some of them too. Im looking forward to the next time my company sends me back to Lexington Park, great riding country up there!

Coleman Power Sports is hosting the Demo truck on the 16th of Jun and I know several riders are going to be there if you want to stretch your legs that saturday and roll out to Woodbridge. Again, welcome and Safe riding!

Tim

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Welcome aboard. Ride safe and enjoy your new stallion! Congrats. cheers

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, I look forward to learning a lot about these great bikes here in this forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts