Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI I use to be a harley owner but victory has cought my eye looking for something diffrent. I use to have a night train however I am tossed between the hard ball dealer is asking 16999 and the jackpot.Any info would be great.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Night and day difference between the HardBall and the Jackpot. The only thing that's the same is the powertrain and the Jackpot is cammed to rev faster/higher. You really should ride both and let them tell you which to buy. If possible find out when the demo truck will be at the dealer and hold off buying until then. If you demo a bike when the truck is in town you'll get a coupon for $1000 in customer cash. Of course if you buy the HardBall before the end of June you can get a $500 Bagger discount. Then there's always the Military Salute discount if you qualify.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Yes, what ammo_umb said. Test ride both, and one of them will fit you and your needs much better than the other. You'll find out which when you ride them. thumb up

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
CR,
We've both been on the forum for about the same time so it been long enough that you can call me Ammo (or Umby)!

Gizmo,
Once you finish your initial posts and are able to frolic in the forum please update your location and such in the User CP. This helps when you have questons or problems because members near you will gladly jump in with offers for rides or with advice.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I went Jackpot but I am a more of a wind in the face kind of rider.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts