Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a 8 Ball Vegas 2015 with 4k miles on it. It is completely stock but looking to upgrade over time. Anyone doing any rides this weekend in the San Diego area?

·
Registered
64 Posts

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
The ISO grips are a little on the fat side compared to the stockers. But many motorcyclists have them, so they must be nice on the hands.
Welcome to the forum, by the way!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The ISO grips are a little on the fat side compared to the stockers. But many motorcyclists have them, so they must be nice on the hands.
Welcome to the forum, by the way!
So would you suggest those over the other ones. I get hand cramps on an hour long ride so I definitely need to replace the grips with something more comfortable. They both claim vibration damping so that's why I wanted to ask the forum.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,706 Posts
So would you suggest those over the other ones. I get hand cramps on an hour long ride so I definitely need to replace the grips with something more comfortable. They both claim vibration damping so that's why I wanted to ask the forum.

I like the iso grips on my Vegas.
Specially with my chunky Burleigh Bars.
King of the Road!

·
Premium Member
778 Posts

I don't have any first hand experience with the grips. I have only seen them on a large variety of bikes, so there must be something grand about them, right?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts