Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

As the title says, i'm new to the forum and Victory bikes as well. I'm thinking of buy a new 2016 Vegas 8 ball, but i am not overly keen on the new wheels that Victory have fitted,i prefer the Stingray wheels, likewise with the headlight, i prefer the bullet style. Does anyone know if these can be retro fitted to the new model?

Thanks

Simon

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
don't see why not. wheels are wheels and can be had for most anything if you got the $$$

·
12,970 Posts
I think the bike is sharp the way it is. Am sure you could sell or trade the parts you don't like

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
Hi all,

As the title says, i'm new to the forum and Victory bikes as well. I'm thinking of buy a new 2016 Vegas 8 ball, but i am not overly keen on the new wheels that Victory have fitted,i prefer the Stingray wheels, likewise with the headlight, i prefer the bullet style. Does anyone know if these can be retro fitted to the new model?

Thanks

Simon
Welcome Simon, yeah I too hate the new gay front wheel, mate you'd be far better off buying a good used Vegas, save yourself thousands which you could then spend on decent performance enhancements as opposed to the factory stuff.
Plus it's already broke in.
The older stuff can be fitted if you must buy new.
Good used is the way to go I reckon.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Welcome Simon, yeah I too hate the new gay front wheel, mate you'd be far better off buying a good used Vegas, save yourself thousands which you could then spend on decent performance enhancements as opposed to the factory stuff.

Plus it's already broke in.

The older stuff can be fitted if you must buy new.

Good used is the way to go I reckon.

Good used is definitely the way to go... The wheel needed to change but I agree the new one is ugly.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, for the replies. Based on what has been said i may well look at a good used model.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts