Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I presently have an 07 Yamaha V star 1300 tourer.Great bike.However its time to move on.I going to the Victory dealer on the 7 April to hopefully make a deal on a Cross Country and I am very excited.They have a "ride for a year before puchasing" promotion which only requires a $500 deposit.There has to be a catch.If so I will purchase if the demo ride is satifactory.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome. I would imagine they would put you on a 1 year lease and if you like the bike you have the option to purchase.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats cool BUT i would check and see whats the price will be now and thin, these promotins some time cost more later. thumb up but the bike your looking at is fine, check with outher dealers and make shure your geting the best prices.
I have limited options here in Western Canada regarding dealers.This stealer just opened in Vancouver BC,The next closest is about 5oo mi. north.The price is bang on what I have seen on line.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
I presently have an 07 Yamaha V star 1300 tourer.Great bike.However its time to move on.I going to the Victory dealer on the 7 April to hopefully make a deal on a Cross Country and I am very excited.They have a "ride for a year before puchasing" promotion which only requires a $500 deposit.There has to be a catch.If so I will purchase if the demo ride is satifactory.
Hello and welcome to the site The Cross Country is a nice looking bike.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update on Victory purchase

Hello and welcome to the site The Cross Country is a nice looking bike.
Changed my mind on the Cross Country once I saw the Vision 8 Ball.Cross Country is nice,but the lower 8 Ball Vsion felt more comfortable.Put $500 down with no payments or interest for a year and will pick up the beauty on the 24 April.I will have lots of time to sell my existing bike, dig for buried treasure, and win the lottery to pay for it.Never thought I would own such a high end bike.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Changed my mind on the Cross Country once I saw the Vision 8 Ball.Cross Country is nice,but the lower 8 Ball Vsion felt more comfortable.Put $500 down with no payments or interest for a year and will pick up the beauty on the 24 April.I will have lots of time to sell my existing bike, dig for buried treasure, and win the lottery to pay for it.Never thought I would own such a high end bike.
Can not go wrong with eather one. Hope you enjoy the bike.
Good luck on the lottery

1 - 7 of 7 Posts