Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Earlier this summer I bought a used 2012 Cross Country. I’ve been very pleased with the bike and am looking forward to the forum’s advice.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Btw not necessarily new to riding or forums and would love to help out wherever I can. From central Indiana. Thanks

·
Registered
599 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Elmvale ON Canada....

I'm sure you'll love the new ride look forward to seeing some pics!

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’ll post pics as soon as I figure out how lol. All forums can be a little different but I’m sure I’ll figure it out

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
A soggy welcome from the Pacific Northwet. Where do you call home. Nice choice of bike and yes, we are here to help. The going rate for our help is $45/hour. Strangely, no one has paid. :)

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
Welcome from southern Indiana!

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
You will find lots of info here and lots of help. Most of it is right. LOL

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Also from central Indiana. Welcome to the forum. :)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Welcome from Southern Oregon, enjoy the bike and always keep the wheels on the road.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you all for the welcoming. I am from Shelbyville In. My past bikes I rode were a Honda Shadow Ace 750 and a Honda VTX 1300. Both were great bikes. I only got a Victory CC because I was kind of bored with the VTX. Also I wanted a full fairing with radio, factory hard bags, and 6 speed. Plus I have wanted a Cross Country since I first laid eyes on one when they came out. So far I really have nothing to complain about I really enjoy the bike. I don’t plan on doing too much to it because the previous owner had done about everything I would have wanted to. Possibly upgrading the speakers further and if I could find an elusive trunk.

How do I edit my info and signature?

·
Registered
599 Posts
Thank you all for the welcoming. I am from Shelbyville In. My past bikes I rode were a Honda Shadow Ace 750 and a Honda VTX 1300. Both were great bikes. I only got a Victory CC because I was kind of bored with the VTX. Also I wanted a full fairing with radio, factory hard bags, and 6 speed. Plus I have wanted a Cross Country since I first laid eyes on one when they came out. So far I really have nothing to complain about I really enjoy the bike. I don’t plan on doing too much to it because the previous owner had done about everything I would have wanted to. Possibly upgrading the speakers further and if I could find an elusive trunk.

Sounds like you are away to the races with your new ride...awesome...trunks are hard to find there are a couple of Facebook groups that are related to Victory have a look on there....to edit your sig go to Tools, User CP

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Registered
1,257 Posts

Also came from the VTX world. Actually still have that. :)

Trunks run $1500 on Facebook. Usually one posted every week. The hard part is getting the color you want but if you wait long enough you should see one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts