Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Just Put A Down Payment On A Victory Vision 8 Ball.The Ergonomics Of This Bike Really Suite Me.I will get it the End Of The Month After Some Options Have Been Installed.I Am Not Much Of A Collector So My 07 V Star Tourer Will Be For Sale.Some One Will Get A Hell Of A Good Bike.I Am Very Excited And Also Intested In Any Responses From Current Vision 8 Ball Owners.

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
I Just Put A Down Payment On A Victory Vision 8 Ball.The Ergonomics Of This Bike Really Suite Me.I will get it the End Of The Month After Some Options Have Been Installed.I Am Not Much Of A Collector So My 07 V Star Tourer Will Be For Sale.Some One Will Get A Hell Of A Good Bike.I Am Very Excited And Also Intested In Any Responses From Current Vision 8 Ball Owners.
Congrats on the new purchase.....I'm sure you will put plenty of comfortable miles on it in no time.thumb up

·
Registered
31 Posts
I too have just got a new VV8 Ball. I actually think of it as a sport touring bike as it handles so well and is sooooo easy to manoeuvre in a parking lot. I'll flip u-turns just for the fun of it. (At 5' 6" and 160 Lbs this bike is not imposing to me at all) I've always had sport bikes and my wife thinks this one is pretty sporty looking.thumb up

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bad Horsie.Glad you like your Vsion 8 ball.I have 11000 kilometres on mine now and have enjoyed every moment with no problems except for people stopping to stare and ask questions.There was one thing.My jacket zipper kept scratching the plastic panel where it meets the seat.I popped it off and had a guy glue leather over it which matches the colour of the seat leather.Looks great and no more scratches.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts