Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I just got my first victory and thought I'd check out the forums. I recently bought the bike I've been dreaming about owning for the last couple years. 07 silver/blue cory ness jackpot.

Here's a few pics.

Also my dad just picked up this brand new ness edition cross country.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the Victory Forums!

·
Premium Member
8,934 Posts
A couple of nice bikes there!
Welcome to the Fun House :)

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
A father and son riding pair...how envious. Welcome from the Pacific Northwet.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A father and son riding pair...how envious. Welcome from the Pacific Northwet.
I'm looking forward to it. This is my dad's first ever bike so I have to teach him how to ride and show him the ropes. I am totally digging this cruiser. Much different than the rocket I've been on the last few years.

We do everything together so adding riding to the list is going to be awesome.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Unless you are a qualified instructor, please send dad to an MSF course of the equivalent. You might want to join him as a refresher. I have taken several classes and have been reminded each time of bad habits I have allowed myself.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Unless you are a qualified instructor, please send dad to an MSF course of the equivalent. You might want to join him as a refresher. I have taken several classes and have been reminded each time of bad habits I have allowed myself.
He is signed up for the msf course to start on 5/15. I also took the course in the past. Great way to get your motorcycle endorsement done.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome , and nice bikes !

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
He is signed up for the msf course to start on 5/15. I also took the course in the past. Great way to get your motorcycle endorsement done.
High fives for that Blown. thumb up

·
Registered
640 Posts
the suzuki looks like its in time out..:ltr:welcome.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts