Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I joined the Victoryforum nearly two months ago and have spent a great deal of time learning about my new motorcycle by viewing posts from other members. This is a top notch forum and I look forward to gaining as much knowledge as possible about victory motorcycles. I have been riding motorcycles for 35 years and just recently purchased a 2007 Ness Jackpot with only 3,300 miles on it. It was a great purchase and I am loving every minute of it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been trying to post a picture for nearly an hour only to discover "you may not post attachments" listed at the bottom of my "reply to thread" page. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have been trying to post a picture for nearly an hour only to discover "you may not post attachments" listed at the bottom of my "reply to thread" page. Any suggestions?
try uploading the picture to "imgur.com", it will provide you code to put in your message that will show the picture in your post.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Read the forum rules. You need 5 posts before you can post links and/or pictures. ;)

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
I have only been on for about a month if that long. Proud owner of a 2012 Cross Country Tour, but this forum is great. Lots of good information on it shared by all. I am thankful for all the help.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Been on here a few weeks reading on the XCT. Finally bought one. I spent less time researching/deciding on this bike than I ever have. Everything sounded great and just what I was looking for so I wend and did the deed.

Liking so far!

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Welcoem and congrats on the new bike!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts