Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Rich, I'm from Kingston NY...and I am an addict...lol...I recently purchased a 2011 Ness Vegas...I'm a recent convert from Harley...thank you for having me.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Welcome aboard! We're all addicted, so you should feel at home. :ltr:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you....I'm having problems starting a thread in the Vegas section..am I missing something?? Thanks again.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome to the party, from one addict to another.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have to say that it seems everyone on this site handles everyone else with respect...not like I've seen on other message boards ...I appreciate it and look forward to asking all kinds of dumb questions for you veteran victory riders..

·
Registered
579 Posts
I have to say that it seems everyone on this site handles everyone else with respect...not like I've seen on other message boards ...I appreciate it and look forward to asking all kinds of dumb questions for you veteran victory riders..
Sometimes threads can get heated, but most of the time, its all good.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Im new also

Hi i have own a 2006 Victory Jackpot Arlen Ness. I want to get some help with a check engine light,but I cant post to some threads to ask questions.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Hi i have own a 2006 Victory Jackpot Arlen Ness. I want to get some help with a check engine light,but I cant post to some threads to ask questions.
That's due to the anti spam rules on this forum.. After your 5th post, you can post anywhere.

Welcome

·
Registered
7 Posts
still cant post

I have posted 5 times. I am still having trouble. I want to get some help with my victory. I want to try to possibly replace the Stator Rotor and regulator/rectifier on my own. I want to know if thats easy or do i need to take my bike to a shop?
Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts