Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Welcome back to it Chuck. Whatcha riding on nowadays and what were you riding 30 years ago?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
180 Posts
FLHTUC is an ultra classic isn't it? Nice ride. Welcome to the forum and I hope you find what your looking for on a victory forum.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes it is a Ultra Classic, but the way i see it 2 wheels is 2 wheels don't matter who made them.
I can't post a pic yet or i would here is part of url to a pic.
dropbox.com/s/cyaaydhhfprex0u/100_0384.JPG?dl=0

·
Registered
180 Posts
You should be good to post on the forum now. I think it was two posts to make sure you weren't a spam bot. Update your profile as well. There's a wealth of information on this site and some really helpful people with diverse backgrounds ( other brand bikes ) So what's your interest in the victory brand?

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
What brings you over to the "other American motorcycle forum"... Oh wait that's Indians slogan now. What brings you to the "ride one you'll own one" forum? I would like to take the handlebar controls off your machine throw them on my Vic bagger. I would also like to have as many aftermarket parts available for my machine as yours...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You should be good to post on the forum now. I think it was two posts to make sure you weren't a spam bot. Update your profile as well. There's a wealth of information on this site and some really helpful people with diverse backgrounds ( other brand bikes ) So what's your interest in the victory brand?

It has 2 wheels and provides wind therapy, and why not learn about other brands.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What brings you over to the "other American motorcycle forum"... Oh wait that's Indians slogan now. What brings you to the "ride one you'll own one" forum? I would like to take the handlebar controls off your machine throw them on my Vic bagger. I would also like to have as many aftermarket parts available for my machine as yours...
I own a Harley but i like all 2 wheeled transportation including bicycles. Hell I've been known to wave at mopeds:ride:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts