Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!!!
My name is Michael and I FINALLY bought my dream bike. An 07 Kingpin Tour. I've been riding since 95 and have had several metric bikes, the most recent was an 05 yamaha silverado 1100 that I've been riding for the last 5 years. I've been wanting a Victory for years and my wife told me to get one for my B-Day 3/7. I live in NC and am an hour away from the Blue Ridge Pkwy. The group I ride with make several trips a year and last year a buddy who knew I wanted a Vic switched bikes at a redlight 60 miles from our cabin in Maggie Valley. He has a Vegas.Told me to ride it like I stole it. I went from wanting one to HAVE to get one. Holy Cow!!!!!!!!! Going from an 1100 to the 1634 - 6 speed was absolutely INCREDIBLE!!! My wife loves to ride but can only take a few hours with some back pain. This bike, with the passenger backrest going up the trunk should give her a much more comfortable ride. Unfortunately these are very few and far between so the one I found has to ship fron Arizona and won't be here for a couple more weeks. The anticipation is going to kill me like a kid waiting for Christmas morning.
Thanks for listening to me ramble on, just a little excited,

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Congrats on the KP and welcome to the forum! You wife will most likely do much better on the KP than the V-Star as the better seating and suspension should be a lot easier on her back!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts