Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everybody, New 2017 Cross Country owner here. Yep got onboard after the announcement found a great deal and now I have 2 bikes. Other Bike is a 2015 Harley Davidson Breakout...complete opposite of the Cross Country. Been wanting a Bagger for long trips and 2 up riding with the wife so now have the CC in Sunset Nuclear Orange.

Been riding and owning bikes since 1978. Learned on MX bikes racing and riding. Moved up to buying my first brand new street bike when I was in the Air Force. Funny in a way cause I had never even ridden a street bike until I rode that bike back to the base LOL....good times. Have a had a total of 5 street bikes over the years.

Look forward to learning about these Victorys here. Now if the weather will start to warm up I can get this baby broken in.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Future welcome

Welcome to the site. Glad to see you chose a Victory. Also could not help but notice you got one of the future HD bikes. Had to say it, ha,ha(2105 HD) Yoooooou know somebody on here was going to bug you about it. I am alwyas mixing up words nad numbers myself.:grin Welcome.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Congrats on the XC and welcome to the Victory Forums!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the site. Glad to see you chose a Victory. Also could not help but notice you got one of the future HD bikes. Had to say it, ha,ha(2105 HD) Yoooooou know somebody on here was going to bug you about it. I am alwyas mixing up words nad numbers myself.:grin Welcome.
Thanks, LOL I fixed that. Now I got to go recharge the flux capacitor. :laugh

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
Welcome from DownUnder!:devil

1 - 8 of 8 Posts