Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.

Well I'm new to the Victory, and pretty much the motorcycle world in general. After 22 years of not having a bike I picked up a 2013 Cross Roads Classic this past June. Love everything about the bike. The ride, the look, the performance. From the moment I first sat on it everything about the machine just felt "right". Hoping to get lots of mileage out of it and will be enjoying every minute of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
600 Posts
Welcome to the family Francis...nice looking ride....you will find it extremely dependable...I've been riding 40 plus years the XC is perhaps the best machine i've ever parked my ass on!!!

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Rob. That's what I've been hearing from pretty much everyone I know who is into bikes. Harley riders, BMW, sport bikes, all of the ones who've spent most of their lives with their butt in the saddle of a bike during the summer say the same. Dependable, powerful, and an all around good machine.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from CT

·
Registered
12,159 Posts
Welcome fellow CrossRoader! In my 66 years of riding I have never enjoyed a bike more and it's also so easy to do maintenance tasks on, so I do all my own.
If you have any questions or concerns,we are here to help.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well Ricz, the questions I have are...

Do you know where I can pick up a Victory OEM fairing, audio system, and mounting bracket, as well as a trunk?

Those are really the only two things that I would really like to get. Everything else on the bike already checks the boxes. Lol

·
Premium Member
6,033 Posts
Well Ricz, the questions I have are...

Do you know where I can pick up a Victory OEM fairing, audio system, and mounting bracket, as well as a trunk?

Those are really the only two things that I would really like to get. Everything else on the bike already checks the boxes. Lol
Nice bike, looks real good .... I bought all my spare parts on DonWood, and it was a LOT of parts .... They have everything

https://www.victoryparts.net/oemparts/c/victory_motorcycle/parts

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hello all.

Well I'm new to the Victory, and pretty much the motorcycle world in general. After 22 years of not having a bike I picked up a 2013 Cross Roads Classic this past June. Love everything about the bike. The ride, the look, the performance. From the moment I first sat on it everything about the machine just felt "right". Hoping to get lots of mileage out of it and will be enjoying every minute of it.
That bitch needs white wall tires when its time! Welcome!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts