Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I bought '13 Nuclear Suede Sunset Matte Cross Country. I'm located in Central Florida so I ride often. Look forward on the gaining ideas and tips from the knowledge base of the forum. thumb up

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!!! What an addiction... I seem to be riding it more then my car already.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Got mine last September did 1000 miles by November when the weather went to crap and now been riding her for the last three days!!!

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Hello everyone, I bought '13 Nuclear Suede Sunset Matte Cross Country. I'm located in Central Florida so I ride often. Look forward on the gaining ideas and tips from the knowledge base of the forum. thumb up
Welcome and Congrats on the sweet XC! Love that color. thumb up

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks again everyone! I just need to fix the buffeting issue ro enjoy longer rides. I just finished reading a thread all about the different ways to tackle it.

·
Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Have a glorious day and ride safe, can you post a picture already ?

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Welcome. Riding to Leesburg in a couple weeks. Hope to see you there. Take a look at our signatures at the bottom of the page and that will show you some of the mods that have been done on our bikes. Feel free to ask us any questions. This is a good group for guidance.

Oh by the way......what oil do you like to use in your bike? :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome. Riding to Leesburg in a couple weeks. Hope to see you there. Take a look at our signatures at the bottom of the page and that will show you some of the mods that have been done on our bikes. Feel free to ask us any questions. This is a good group for guidance.

Oh by the way......what oil do you like to use in your bike? :D
Thanks slickvic, I'll check out the mods. I just changed the oil/filter. I bought the kit from the local Victory dealer.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Here she is...At her first Bike Week at Daytona. only 2 days in my possession.
Only kidding about the oil.... Great looking bike!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts