Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newb from Houston. Just picked up a 2005 hammer. Traded my zx-10 for it. Also I own a 2001 sportster 883 custom.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Unlike your 883, there is no Victory life. We do seem to have lots of folks who add power to their bikes so maybe that is the Victory Life if there is such a thing. We own and ride bikes around here. Right now mine is a Vision but my last bike was a Road Glide Ultra with a stage 1 air cleaner on it. I was never a HOG member and did not participate in "the life".

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Welcome! There is a Victory life! I have never heard anyone say that until you just did so as of today there is a Victory life. I hope you don't want a closet full of victory clothes and Doo dads cause we don't have many of those available... Great bike you have chosen enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome! There is a Victory life! I have never heard anyone say that until you just did so as of today there is a Victory life. I hope you don't want a closet full of victory clothes and Doo dads cause we don't have many of those available... Great bike you have chosen enjoy the ride.
Nail on the head!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome. Just a joke on the " Life" thing. Not a big harley or HOG guy. I own a sportster cause I got it for $1000.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Most of us here are power whores and Victory offers a great platform for that with great style. Power whores, we are the Victory life!

·
Registered
477 Posts
I think we have a few around here.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Most of us here are power whores and Victory offers a great platform for that with great style. Power whores, we are the Victory life!
Most of us? Really? There are darned few power junkies here but those who are power junkies are over represented in post count.

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
Most of us? Really? There are darned few power junkies here but those who are power junkies are over represented in post count.
Power Corrupts and aspirations are natural.
I was gone from the first ride!thumb up

1 - 12 of 12 Posts