Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 2013 CCT in October last year at Ridersville Cycle in Berkley Springs W.Va., just barely got the break in done before I parked it for the winter. Now back on it almost daily and waiting for the first trip I can take with it.

My last bike was an M109R, comparable in weight and engine size, but the ride is totally different. I'm just starting the mod list besides what I had put on it before I picked it up.

I'm a career firefighter/paramedic in Virginia and belong to the IAFF MG. I'm looking forward to meeting up and talking to others about mods and rides.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Greetings Othor and welcome to the Vic Clan. What was put on it before you picked it up?
Stick around, we can be a great help to you. Much of what I know I learned here.
Nice choice of bike, incidentally. A couple more posts and you can show her off.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Congrats on the new bike! I literally just bought a 2014 Boardwalk and am in love with riding.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Greetings Othor and welcome to the Vic Clan. What was put on it before you picked it up?
Stick around, we can be a great help to you. Much of what I know I learned here.
Nice choice of bike, incidentally. A couple more posts and you can show her off.
Well, it already had the seat heaters and chrome bag guards on it, so I added XM satellite radio, saddle bag liners, and went with the Klockwerks tinted Flare. I have floorboard LED's, a new horn, and chrome brows in the garage, ordering the Atom Bomb exhaust, and a friend that does LED's is coming to hook me up with a spool of LED's tastefully done. He's been lighting up 109's for a few years and does awesome work. I hope to do all of the work in one weekend so I'm not down for very long. I ride to work as often as possible, so my Nissan 4x4 can take the summer off except for some trail rides.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
One more post and you can post pictures of the LED install--hint, hint. I find a heated saddle indispensable. Works as well as heated vest/jacket liner ever did and a lot more convenient. I put it in every bike.
You live in (or near) some great riding country.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Welcome aboard from CT! :) Riding season is finally taking shape on the East Coast.

Thanks for your service as a First Responder!

cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts