Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just found this site . i've been a member of VTXOA for many years . i own a 04 honda VTX 1800n & a 2011 vic. C.C. ness. and there are alot of vtx owners now buying victory's . the vtx website has alot of info on the vic's but now that i've found this site i'm sure i'll be able to find "ALL" the answers & info i need to know about my C.C. . so who is the main guru that i can go to for info to be answered ? i hope to enjoy this site as much or more than the VTX site .

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
just found this site . i've been a member of VTXOA for many years . i own a 04 honda VTX 1800n & a 2011 vic. C.C. ness. and there are alot of vtx owners now buying victory's . the vtx website has alot of info on the vic's but now that i've found this site i'm sure i'll be able to find "ALL" the answers & info i need to know about my C.C. . so who is the main guru that i can go to for info to be answered ? i hope to enjoy this site as much or more than the VTX site .
Sweet! Welcome aboard. cheers

·
Super Moderator
4,938 Posts
Welcome from North Phoenix.

·
Registered
50 Posts
How "extreme west" are you?

I'm in Surprise. Is that close to "extreme" or would I have to go near Aquila?

·
Registered
636 Posts
Welcome aboard.... Occasionally in west Phoenix....sometimes north of the 49th....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome from N of Phoenix close to Central AZ :ride:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well mr. vulcan i'm just south of u. "waddell az." thats about as far west an still be in phx metro. will be nice when the 303 is dun?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts