Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks...Just purchased a 2016 Cross Country...Love the bike, doing a bit of customizing.
Has anyone ever removed the entire mount for the passenger footpegs from their rides ?
The left hand mount/peg is easy to remove, right hand side not so much....appears I may have to disassemble the entire bike to get that one off ...I always ride solo, and I don't really like the positioning of the mounts / pegs...

Frenchie

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Welcome from Middle Tennessee

Wish i could help you but I just ride mine the way it is and enjoy every minute. I'm sure someone here can help you. Lots of help can be found or given on the forum cause they're a Good group of guys here. Ride Safe !

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
Welcome from Florida! I wish I could help you bit can't. Sorry!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
Welcome, ride safe... Download the manual from this site, print it and you can see everything on drawing, even floorboards

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
13,653 Posts
Hi Folks...Just purchased a 2016 Cross Country...Love the bike, doing a bit of customizing.
Has anyone ever removed the entire mount for the passenger footpegs from their rides ?
The left hand mount/peg is easy to remove, right hand side not so much....appears I may have to disassemble the entire bike to get that one off ...I always ride solo, and I don't really like the positioning of the mounts / pegs...

Frenchie
You're right. That right side is a bear to get off. Pretty sure the exhaust pipe has to come off first. I've never taken my right side mount off but if you click on the Service Manuals link in my sig line and download the one closest to yours which I think is a 2013; you should get the info you need to get the job done.

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Welcome from Tulsa!

Skin

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the warm welcome.
I've got the manuals and after a quick glance, it looks like that right side mount will be on there till the back wheel comes off for a tire change.
Thank you for the manuals and the assistance

Frenchie

·
13,185 Posts
Howdy
On long trips I like to put my feet on the rear pegs to give my butt and back some re leaf.
Good luck on taking them off

1 - 8 of 8 Posts