Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I am new to the forum and new to Victory. I have owned sport bikes in the past and ridden quite a few HD's. I recently bought a new 2014 Vegas 8 Ball. Im looking forward to learning from everyone about this great new machine I have.

Thanks
Greg

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome to the forum !cheers

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks LILMAGS500. I got my first ride on it today at 5 degrees C and slightly snowing. HaHa. So far I like it.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Snow!

Welcome enjoy the new bike. That riding in the snow is hairy or should I say scarey? It will make your butt pucker. Rode a couple of times in the snow, do not care for it. Be careful with that new ride....Did you have them install that snowtire for a car on the back? :ltr:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha, No snow tire but I am starting to think I should have with the weather we are getting. It was barely snowing and melting when it hit the pavement so It wasn't treacherous out. It sure was cold though.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Haha, No snow tire but I am starting to think I should have with the weather we are getting. It was barely snowing and melting when it hit the pavement so It wasn't treacherous out. It sure was cold though.
Welcome to the Vic world! I'm surprised anyone actually has a scoot up in your "frozen north" LOL

BTW, sunny and 17 here for today ... not sure if I'll ride or not, a tad chilly .... ;) :D

(just kiddin about the chilly)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts