Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody! I just picked up a Highball and am super happy with it. I previously had a Honda naked sport bike and was a little sad to make the switch. Until I rode the Highball home... that V-Twin has something the inline-4 couldn't offer.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Congrats, enjoy!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I have had both 2 & 4 cylinder bikes in the past. Currently have a XRs(CrossRoads). It seems like I have enjoyed the twins more than the fours overall. IMO to have fun on the twins I could just go for a ride,fast or slow. On the fours unless I was hauling a$$ on them, they tended to be a little boring. That is just my opinion, I know there are a lot of great four cylinders out there,it's just I like the twins better or even the Triumph triples over the 4 bangers. If I owned one of the Triumph Speedtriples I would loose my license,very fun bike to ride. Enjoy the new bike and welcome to the Victory family.

·
Registered
58 Posts
cool welcome to the victory world

2011 victory xr

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! I agree, my riding experience was similar, it seems like the I4 was a little boring unless you could get on it or keep it in the twisties. cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts