Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just snagged a 06 Vic vegas 8 ball for a steal, all it needs is fork seal dust cap but I'm having the fork seals done also, it looks like the snap ring is degraded so just to be safe costing me 340 to get both done, I could do them but don't have the time. I'm a diesel mech in the military and have been working on bikes and cars for over 10 yrs, these Vic's have some serious power that I love!! My 2 previous bikes were an 05 600rr that I had a bunch done to, sold it and bought a 05 v star 1100 wasn't happy with the power of it coming off the 600rr. guy at work had this 06 Vic vegas 8 ball for sale so I bought it. 20k miles on it now since I bought it last week. I put 500 miles on it. only mod is a Vance Hines exhaust that's quite nice, plan on torque tube air kit and power commander for now.

one thing I wanted to do is put the black bullet headlight on it, is it possible to do with little modification to an 06?

·
Registered
107 Posts
sure, they make the headlight conversion kit. you can find it, I don't know where offhand.
victory probably does it too. I think it costs about 350.
I got an 07 I picked up 9 weeks ago. wrecked it friday, was going too fast on supercurvy roads, hmm, maybe I should get a cheap pos crotchrocket for that.
got thrown down the mountain 60 feet, but I"m ok, lord knows how.
have fun, enjoy, you can lay them down pretty low, but it's still not a crotch rocket, I refound out the hard way.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts