1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
Welcome to the forums and Victory.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Welcome enjoy the ride and the info available here....

Stay safe!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Welcome to a Vic and the Forum from Southern Oregon. Ride safe.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Welcome, sweet XC! I've had my XR for 10 years now and enjoy it as much now as I did when I bought it. Been on the road for work the last 2 months and been neglecting the old girl, taking her out for a 5 state ride today!

Reactions: rainman123

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Font Rectangle Flooring Art Pattern

·
Registered
525 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
sold one of my race bikes and picked this up! already loving it! Look forward to learning all about it and what to do or can be done to it
Here is my relatively scoffed at opinion, scoffed at at least by many on this site that typically like to ride full out: Get the finest tires, brakes, tuneup, do all the maintainance, ride.

I am in awe of those who can regularly utilize the hopped up versions of their victories. They can really ride. They love the idea of 130 mph instead of 120, or shaving a couple seconds off a quarter mile and adding some mph at the trap.

But these bikes are baggers/cruisers. My clunky old V92C Deluxe weighs like 750 pounds. It is designed to give me bags for luggage, a windscreen to fight fatigue, a seat for long trips, a riding 'triangle' that supports comfort, and reliability via understressed parts. imho of course.

So, IF I WANTED to go faster, I would have a knee dragger and a bagger.

GET THE NEW TIRES, the custom seat, the quiet mufflers, the super paint job on the Victory. Then go anywhere in all conditions.

Again, that is me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts