Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, although I read them a lot, this is my first attempt at a forum so bare with me lol. I've been riding 14 years off and on. Last 2 years till current time I've been on a Suzuki M109R 1800, 3 years before that was a Kawasaki 1600 mean streak. Well I'm beginning to get the itch for music, storage and fairing without wanting to add it to the 9. I'm leaning towards the cross country or magnum. Always loved the looks and style, not to mention seems most folks love them. The recent halt in production has been the only thing stopping me but I've about decided to go for it. I'm in Missouri and looking for cross countries or magnums for sale. Any help or tips anyone has will be much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Was on an "06 HD Softail" and after 60K mi decided after trips to Sturgis, SanAntonio and numerous other long rides that it was time for a "bagger". Not just for storage and sounds but comfort! I decided on a CC but you can't go wrong with either the CC or the Magnum. First trip on my CC was from the Philly area to Phoenix and back. Convinced me I'd made the right choice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts