Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a 2001 V92C and Im trying to figure out what the deal is with this Model identification number. I picked up a factory service manual which says it should be on the tree but theres only the stamped vin and the sticker with the vin. I found the engine number, engine family number, and emission numbers but no luck on this "model identification number"
Ive tried victory's website to decode the vin but the sellers name and zip code wont check out and I haven't found another thread that mentions it yet

If it helps
Vin: 5VPCB15D113002043
engine #: MCVT1507D2001C

thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,699 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
I just picked up a 2001 V92C and Im trying to figure out what the deal is with this Model identification number. I picked up a factory service manual which says it should be on the tree but theres only the stamped vin and the sticker with the vin. I found the engine number, engine family number, and emission numbers but no luck on this "model identification number"
Ive tried victory's website to decode the vin but the sellers name and zip code wont check out and I haven't found another thread that mentions it yet

If it helps
Vin: 5VPCB15D113002043
engine #: MCVT1507D2001C

thanks in advance
Try a former Victory shop that still repairs them. Randy's Cycle in Marengo, Ill are great folks to work with.

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
I can tel you the bikes life started in Mississippi and it had all updates and recalls done.

Two warranty claims in 2002, one was a drive cover that the chrome had bubbled and another were it had the third and fourth gears replaced.

Bike was built on 4/18/2001

1 - 7 of 7 Posts