Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded up from a Suzuki Volusia. All I can say is wow, what a nice bike. The CCT has more features than I'm use to having and I'm spending a lot of time reading the owners manual just to figure out how to operate everything. I'm in central Florida and ride all year round with my sweetheart 2up, she's going to love the heated seat. It's a 2013 that I found used at BMW of Daytona with some miles on her but she looks like new. We rode to the Victory dealer in New Symrna Beach yesterday to get info on transferring the warranty into my name. Met and talked to Andy, he was very helpful and informative.

I bought the Suzuki brand new nine years ago, I can see keeping this Victory for a long time. Much smoother, more power than I need, creature comforts that I could only dream about in the past. I'm getting use to the size and weight of this bike, there's a big difference from the Volusia. I'm sure I'll be asking stupid questions from time to time but right now I'm going for a ride.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
cheers Welcome to the world of Victory!!! I own 2 of them and love em both...Once you get on one, Victory speaks for Itself...cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts