Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am on my 5th motorcycle, a 2013 Antifreeze Cross Country. I am in the north Denver area. I have been lurking but this is my first post. Great board and great people so far! I can't wait to become more active.

My last bike was a 2009 Yamaha Raider, before that an '02 Yamaha Warrior, before that, a 2004 Kawasaki ZX-10R, and before that a 200 Honda CBR 600 F4. My bikes are getting slower and nicer!

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Welcome from Longmont.
My bikes have remained consistent but I am getting slower. I plead the 5th on nicer.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome from Longmont.
My bikes have remained consistent but I am getting slower. I plead the 5th on nicer.
Nice! Your sig block cracks me up. Is there some sort of a bike night or meet up that you do up in Longmont? I am on 144th and 25, pretty close

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
No but good point. There's other Colorado riders on this board, more than a few of them Denver / Fort Collins peeps. Maybe you inspired me to rattle some cages.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome

Welcome thumb up

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks very much guys!!

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Welcome

Welcome aboard from Broomfield CO area. This has been a great site and have enjoyed reading things on it for years now. Enjoy the newest ride. Love mine and would never go with any other make from this point on. cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts