Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I am new to Victory motorcycles. i recently won a drawing/raffle and won a 2015 Cross Country 8ball. i have been looking for a bagger for awhile now and this is an awesome blessing. looking to add some things to make it look a little nicer and more my style. looking forward to reading and learning more and talking more with everyone. thanks!

·
Premium Member
6,038 Posts
Whouw that is the coolest thing ever .... Win a Vic ....
Congratulations mate .. Ride safe, and after 2 posts you can post a picture of your prize ...

·
Registered
132 Posts
I'm riding a Plain Jane (Black) Cross Country. Appearance customization, to me, is personal..in the eye of the beholder. I'm sure others will suggest plenty for you.

I can flat out suggest some performance mods though. PCV, Timing wheel, Cams (mine are drop ins), LLoydz air filter and a "quarter turn throttle ring" (the ring doesn't increase performance but reduces throttle twist to WOT by 1/4 turn),I have Adam Bomb "slip on" exhausts also and a dyno tune. Had those items installed and tune done at The Vic Shop in Adel, Iowa.

How/where did you win the bike? I won an 07 Mustang from a product manufacturer, my name was drawn in a blind drawing of entries based on product sold. That was pretty cool except the income tax part.

Hope to meet you some day.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm riding a Plain Jane (Black) Cross Country. Appearance customization, to me, is personal..in the eye of the beholder. I'm sure others will suggest plenty for you.

I can flat out suggest some performance mods though. PCV, Timing wheel, Cams (mine are drop ins), LLoydz air filter and a "quarter turn throttle ring" (the ring doesn't increase performance but reduces throttle twist to WOT by 1/4 turn),I have Adam Bomb "slip on" exhausts also and a dyno tune. Had those items installed and tune done at The Vic Shop in Adel, Iowa.

How/where did you win the bike? I won an 07 Mustang from a product manufacturer, my name was drawn in a blind drawing of entries based on product sold. That was pretty cool except the income tax part.

Hope to meet you some day.
Ya ive wanted a bagger for many years now. my buddy has a custom bagger (Harley) with subtle upgrades. lowered, 23" rim, new fender, new rear fender, and bags. im looking to do the same. nothing crazy. just want to add a little flare to it.

a vendor i work with had a raffle based on sales and i got picked from the drawing so i got to choose from a few different bikes. so i am getting the 2015 Cross Country 8 ball. ya the income tax part sucks but i cant complain getting a $17k bike for $2-3000 i pay in taxes. :grin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts