Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Gene and log in as imgeno2, I'm new to this forum. I am in the process of purchasing a red and silver 2002 V92TC with 18000 miles. I didn't even know that these bikes existed until a couple of days ago, and I fell in love with it at first sight. I'm happy to read a lot of positive threads about this bike. They look beautiful and I'm glad that one crossed my path. Can't wait to get it. I've had numerous road bikes (600 Bandit, 883 Sportster, ST3 Ducati, Volutia, 1800 VTXr, 1200xl Sportster, 1982 750 Nighthawk, and now ride a 1982 GS850. Most were great but weren't completely equipped like this V92TC. I'll try to stay in touch in this forum and post pictures once I've learned how.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
That is very low miles for a 2002 bike. My 2103 Vision is near 19,600 today. Just an FYI, there are other Victory sites out there too. The flavor of each one is a bit different, if that makes sense to you.

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
love it.

This is the first bike that my wife has complimented. I guess that helps to like her even more, the Wife too:) I'm still trying to learn how to add pictures to these messages.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts