Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to Victory bikes. Just purchased a 2011 CrossRoads Crimson last month.

I have always been a Honda man having owned an old Nighthawk 650 and a three wheeler many years ago and bought a 2005 Shadow 1100 last year (which I am now trying to sell) to get back into riding with my wife.

We decided to upgrade bikes mostly for her comfort on longer rides, but also to have a bike that rides on the highway better. So far we have about 1000 miles on it and are very pleased with the XR and looking forward to some good rides.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts

I have always been a Honda man having owned an old Nighthawk 650 and a three wheeler many years ago and bought a 2005 Shadow 1100 last year (which I am now trying to sell) to get back into riding with my wife.

We decided to upgrade bikes mostly for her comfort on longer rides, but also to have a bike that rides on the highway better. So far we have about 1000 miles on it and are very pleased with the XR and looking forward to some good rides.
Congrats on your new XR, and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
636 Posts
welcome to the forum.. I m new here myself and congratulations on the upgrade. You will love it.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. My friend down the street just bought a new 2012 XC so we have been joking that it is the Victory's against the Harley's on our street now since the other guys in our riding group both have Harley's. Ironically my friend also sold a Honda to buy his Victory.

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

·
Registered
102 Posts

Traded my 04 Honda Sabre1100 in 06 for a 07 8-Ball, then in 2010 traded my 8-Ball and my Honda st1300 for my 11 Cross coountry. Honda's and Vic's, can't beat em.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Congrat and welcome to the Crimson XR club! Our bikes are the true XR Limited Editions as they started selling Crimson in Aug 2010 and discontinued the color in Apr 2011.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Sold my first bike, a Honda CX500, this spring. Been riding a Kingpin Tour the last two years and loving it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts