Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,I bought a 2008 Vision Tour Premium about 3 months ago. I still catch myself being amazed at how much I enjoy it. I've ridden HD Ultras and Gold Wings but this bike beats them all. I'll admit the engine isn't as smooth as the wings but frankly I found the flat six to be too smooth. I still own an old HD lowrider and I'm sure I'll never part with it after 18 years. It's still alot of fun for cruising around town but for long trips or 2 up you just can't beat the Vic.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Check out the “how to” in regard to posting pics here.
http://www.victoryforums.com/showthread.php?t=1688

The Search feature is your friend!  You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Welcome to the 21st Century with your Vision....I have had mine a year (18,000 miles) and I am still finding how amazing this bike is...Whether it be power, handling, or just LOOKS!! I love my Vision!!!

cheerscheers

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I passed a couple on an ultra yesterday and thought the guy was going to hit the curb when he turned to look. Couldn't help but chuckle............

1 - 4 of 4 Posts