Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past summer I took a demo ride on both the Vision and the CC Tour. I'm now the owner of an '08 Vision with $53,000 miles on it. So far I've only been able to drive it home from the dealer between snow storms. I first had to unload my '05 Yamaha Venture which had about the same mileage on it. I think I'll miss the factory CB/Audio features of the Venture, but the difference in handling should make up for that. I looked into upgrading the Vision's audio system to be comparable to the Venture, but that's just too much money to put into this bike. It does have the N-Touch iPod cable which does work with my iPhone. I would like to replace it with a 1/8 audio jack so I could plug in my XM receiver, but I haven't found one that will work with that vintage Vision. Is there a 1/8 jack cable available that can use the same connector the N-Touch is using now? I can do without the CB, and I can live with the speakers rather than helmet headsets, but I sure would like to be able to listen to my country music and talk radio.

·
13,185 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did question that with the dealer and they said it was part of their regular service inspection. I'm good with that.

Now, could someone please tell/show me how to edit or even create a "signature". I want to post the bikes I ride, but haven't been able to find where to do it on the site. I'm sure it's right in front of my nose, but I have a rather big nose.

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Now, could someone please tell/show me how to edit or even create a "signature". I want to post the bikes I ride, but haven't been able to find where to do it on the site. I'm sure it's right in front of my nose, but I have a rather big nose.
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your purchase. Go to the User CP (control Panel) above. When you click User CP you will see a menu on the left side of the screen. Edit your signature will be one of the choices.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts