Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, my name is Jason and I am currently deployed in Afghanistan but just purchased and new to me 2008 Victory Vegas. I am not new to riding but new to Victory and can't wait to get home and saddle up! Glad to be part of the forum!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome , and thank you so much for your service ! Nice looking Vegas you got there . thumb upcheers

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I have always wanted a Victory, just never had the money for one. Couldn't pass up the deal I got on this one though. I'm usually a bare bones kind of guy but it just so happened to already have the shroud and saddle bags which I will use making trips. Until then though it'll be mostly ridden in town they will more than likely be coming off. When not here in Afghanistan I am Active Dity stationed in Rapid City only about 45 minutes from Sturgis. Me and my brother will be there this year, maybe I'll run into some of you guys.

The only thing I would like to have added to the bike would be a side mount for the plate but I don't think they make any to accommodate the saddlebags when they are on. Anyone know of any or is that just a list cause?

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Welcome to the forum and to Victory. As others have also stated, thank you for your service! God speed on your travels home.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Semper Fi and welcome to the forums. Good looking bike there, don't know what your job is out there in the sand box but Be safe out there... and if you cant be safe. Be deadly...

·
Registered
454 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and thank you for your service. cheers

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone! My job is not too dangerous since I am not required to leave the base, however, we all still have to deal with mortars. Can't wait to get home and ride!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Welcome to the Victory family! Thank you for your service and get home soon!

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Welcome friend. thumb up

1 - 12 of 12 Posts