Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just purchased an 03 v92 with only 14,000 miles. I'll know more about the model etc. when I get it home this Sunday. Has the windshield and bags but only 1 disk up front. v92c Delux?
Been shopping Victories for over 6 months. Every time I saw one that fit the bill, BOOM! it was gone. Then I saw this v92 but it was over 100 miles away. Long story short, It's mine now. Got insurance just need to pick up a trip permit.

·
Premium Member
5,078 Posts
Welcome good looking bike.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Welcome! Looks like a clean bike.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! I think it was a steal at $4300.
Here is a few pics a some my other bikes.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This year I put a different seat on the wifes' bike.

Added a new buffalo headlight too

·
Registered
545 Posts
What are they? Welcome to the forum and congrats. The V92SC has 2 front disc. Not the C or TC.

2000 V92SC
Middle Tenn
I want my global warming back...

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Bike pics are great but the pose in the pic with the gold bike makes me question your user name. Is it because of the hip pop or because of a popped hip? I'm lost on the korn part though...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The V92SC has 2 front disc. Not the C or TC.
That's why I think it's a Deluxe. read somewhere there was a deluxe model that came with windshield and bags.
Those are all custom from the frame up. They are Kikker frames. The rest is from bone yards, donor cycles and the inner webs. The Gold one has a 110cc motor. Blue is a 125 and the other 2 are actually the same bike, just different wheels and tins. It has a 250 parallel twin outta one of them Chonda bikes from Pep Boys or FLAPS whatever. Have another frame and a CB 350 ready for the next project.
A LOT of trial and error. Mostly a lot of work. But I'm tired of working on bikes (for now) and just want to cruise.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts