Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just today bought a 2012 victory vision!!! I've been a harley guy. I just got tired of things I thought that should not require maintenence cost. I sold my 2009 Roadglide last July and I've been searching every since. I love that victory is American built (as much as harley is). I I got sold on the utubes that are on the net. I hope I made the right decision. I bought a 2012 victory vision ( I like fixed fairings) . I bought it from a member here with an Extended warranty. I went over and sat on them last weekend, I never took one for a ride. I knew I would like it, and be tempted to buy new.

·
Super Moderator
6,383 Posts
Welcome to the crowd!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome to the forums and to the Victory brand, as I am sure you have read and viewed, its a great product and a truly pleasing ride. I obviously don't post much, but I enjoy the great reads/resources on this forum, tons of information and knowledge shared here.

Welcome again.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi Victory One -welcome to the forum. You'll love your vision , good choice. Traded in a electra glide classic on a vision. No regrets. Enjoy the forum and the new ride

·
Registered
539 Posts
Welcome aboard I do enjoy my Vision, I am sure you will as well.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I'm excited about this bike. I'm hoping my wife will like this better than my Roadglide
I can't say, but I can say my wife enjoys riding on my Vision much more than she did my Kingpin.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome Victory One

I have had my 2012 Vision for three weeks now, 1,000 miles. I believe you made a great choice. I've never owned a Harley so no reason to bash them, but many demo rides sold me on Vision. Some folks are critical of the Vision because it does'nt look like the Ultra Classic style of touring bike. O.K. by me. It also rides like no other bike, especially two up. The engineering that went in to this machine can only be appreciated looking over the windshield at speed. Some folks buy a motorcycle for it's looks and then just deal with the ride, good or bad. Buy the Vision for it's ride! Great looks are just a plus. Also my wife loves her half of the bike. Enjoy my friend.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have had my 2012 Vision for three weeks now, 1,000 miles. I believe you made a great choice. I've never owned a Harley so no reason to bash them, but many demo rides sold me on Vision. Some folks are critical of the Vision because it does'nt look like the Ultra Classic style of touring bike. O.K. by me. It also rides like no other bike, especially two up. The engineering that went in to this machine can only be appreciated looking over the windshield at speed. Some folks buy a motorcycle for it's looks and then just deal with the ride, good or bad. Buy the Vision for it's ride! Great looks are just a plus. Also my wife loves her half of the bike. Enjoy my friend.
Wow, well said. I'm really excited about getting this bike.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome aboard!! cheerscheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts