Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After over 30 yrs of riding HD's I took the advice of a friend about Victory's and ended up buying a 2011 XC demo the end of Dec. Have only been out a couple of times on it due to the winter but I'm very impressed and glad I bought it. Now if the weather in New England will con't to improve we may have alonger riding season than last yr. Grew up in FL but currently reside in CT.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I rode Goldwings for years, (had 3) then I bought an Ultra Classic, now I'm a 2011 XC. I've added the hard lowers and taller windshield and really like how it came out.

Granted, my friends on Goldwings can still out run me, but not within the speed limit.

You will get people asking questions about the XC. I don't think anyone ever asked about my Wing, a few about the Ultra, tons asking about the XC.

Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
4 Posts
enjoy

i have had a Kingpin for my Wife and i bought the first vision sold in Arizona. i have had goldwings and Harley's and a about 8 suzuiki's, from a titan to a Cavalcade (which was my favorite for 20 years) but once you go Victory your spoiled. you will enjoy yours also

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome. Over the years I owned 8 HD's and 1 Honda with the last HD being an Ultra that parts kept failing or falling off. Found myself in the garage threatening to set fire to it and decieded I had enough. Took a break, check out a lot of bikes and went with the Victory XC and haven't looked back. Looking forward to this riding season for the first time in a while.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Welcome to the Victorious riders....

I have had many bikes over the years and 4 were HDs. My XR is by far my favorite bike thus far -I love the ride and trust it for long X country hauls. More friends are now considering Vics because of watching mine perform.............against theirs.

You made the right buy!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Welcome to the forums. I'm in PA...not a bad winter so far...some riding days available, unlike last year...anyway, i hope the long term warm weather arrives soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts