Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I wanted to pop in here and introduce ourselves. We are Long Ride Shields and we are very excited to be a part of your group here. We are not new, but certainly new to the Victory scene. Truth be told, I do ride a Harley Road King. But, I truly do like the Victory line. A friend of mine rides a Victory. On our last Poker Run together, we actually swapped bikes for the last couple of legs of the run. Very different feeling than my RK, but wow I was very impressed. Much quicker than mine. Felt more solid. I really enjoyed it.

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
I tried the RK before trying an XR and everything you say is true and more. I was much more comfortable on the XR and had more leg room. The XRs lean angle was impressive over the RKs. Pretty soon you'll be posting pics of your new Victory.
So What are Long Ride Shields. How about a link?cheers

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
I tried the RK before trying an XR and everything you say is true and more. I was much more comfortable on the XR and had more leg room. The XRs lean angle was impressive over the RKs. Pretty soon you'll be posting pics of your new Victory.
Nice XC windshield you're making.cheers

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So What are Long Ride Shields. How about a link?cheers
We make re-curve shields for motorcycles. We have been making them for Harley's for over 6 years and are finally expanding to other bikes. We get more and more requests for other bikes everyday. Just came out with our V-Curve for the Cross Country. Next on the block is the Cross Roads. Just made one for the new Indian bikes and are soon to be making one for the Goldwings. I have my eye on a Cross Country. My friend has the Cross Roads. We have a regular that stops by here and helps us out with fitment. That's his bike in our pics. I like it more and more everytime he stops by.
LongRideShields.com

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
I have been riding over 60 years and have never had a bike that enthralls me like my XR, regardless if I'm riding it or servicing it. Its as if Polaris tells its engineers, "make it like your are going to have to ride it and work on it." And they did.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts