Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yahooooo, finally got me a Vic today. Went to just test drive a 2011 Cross County I saw online at a local dealer here in Charlotte and it was sold. But, they had a 2013 Cross Country Tour that was just traded in. Traded in my 06 Vulcan 900 for this SWEETTTTTT Ride. Me and the wife are heading out next week on or yearly bike trip and I get to ride my new Tour. Can you tell I am HAPPY????????

·
Registered
59 Posts
Congratulations, you made an excellent choice, (I may be biased a little). You and your wife will be putting many miles on this near perfect machine. I took my wife out the other day on our 2003 HD Softail, I told her it needed to be rode, we couldn't always go on the Victory. We were only gone about 75 miles when we got back home, she crawled off, took her helmet off, looked at me in the eyes with one of those looks, (you know the kind) and said, "never again will I ride with you on that bike, its the Victory or you go by yourself". She said her back and knees was killing her, we used to ride 250 miles a day on the HD, I think she's just getting soft in her old age, but she's only mid 40's.Spoiled is what she is, but I am too.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I got to just ride to work yesterday and bet you could the grin for miles.

As for the wife enjoying it, not really. She rides her Can Am Spyder and just about never rides with me. But, just in case she does I have the queen a nice throne.

Going to have the heal shifter put on it tomorrow and then heading to the NC mountains for 4 days. What way to start off with a new bike.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Welcome and Congrats on your new to you XCT!

Have a fun ride in the NC Mountains.

cheers

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thanks guys. I got to just ride to work yesterday and bet you could the grin for miles.

As for the wife enjoying it, not really. She rides her Can Am Spyder and just about never rides with me. But, just in case she does I have the queen a nice throne.

Going to have the heal shifter put on it tomorrow and then heading to the NC mountains for 4 days. What way to start off with a new bike.
It's funny you say that. As soon as I got my xct, my dad went out a bought a spyder rts, and loves it to death and wants nothing tod do with my xct haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts