Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Just got a Used 2011 Cross Roads, Black, from Zilla. I saw he had it posted on here for some time. Picked it up Saturday, went straight to Grasshopper Limited in Beloit WI for a back rest (great product and even better customer service) So far, I have put about 300 miles on it since I picked it up. and, I am in Love.

I tried a couple of Harleys (RK, SG, RG), a Kawi and a new Honda Goldw... I mean F6B. All of them had good and bad points, but the XR won out. I have been riding for 20 years, raced for about 6, so I think(?) I know my way around a bike a little bit.

Looking to do an exhaust very soon. I am leaning toward the Witchdoctor Muscle or the B&E Atom Bomb. If you have any experience with either, please let me know. Other than that, I am just looking to put the miles on before the snow flies. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Thanks

BH

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Hi Guys,

Just got a Used 2011 Cross Roads, Black, from Zilla. I saw he had it posted on here for some time. Picked it up Saturday, went straight to Grasshopper Limited in Beloit WI for a back rest (great product and even better customer service) So far, I have put about 300 miles on it since I picked it up. and, I am in Love.

I tried a couple of Harleys (RK, SG, RG), a Kawi and a new Honda Goldw... I mean F6B. All of them had good and bad points, but the XR won out. I have been riding for 20 years, raced for about 6, so I think(?) I know my way around a bike a little bit.

Looking to do an exhaust very soon. I am leaning toward the Witchdoctor Muscle or the B&E Atom Bomb. If you have any experience with either, please let me know. Other than that, I am just looking to put the miles on before the snow flies. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Thanks

BH
Awesome! Welcome to the forum, and congrats on stealing Zilla's bike. He was asking for it. :ltr: Enjoy your (like new) XR! cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 month in and I think I have put 1500 miles on her. I don't think I did that in a year on my warrior. Best bike purchase I have made in years.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
must have missed this. i got to know ron and rode with him
and his gf once. where are you from? im in mt morris. enjoy
your ride. other than dumping mine a few times , i love mine.
this is the best forum for info and bs.--irv

1 - 5 of 5 Posts