Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off...Happy New Year to all members!

New user here...just signed up today.

I am planning to purchase a new ride for the Spring and have pretty much determined I will go for a Victory. I have ridden everything under the sun now and I like what I can see and feel from the few Victorys I have ridden.

Still not sure if I will go new or used...I am looking at a couple here locally, but not out of the question for me to go the ebay (or other) route. I have one here that is of interest though....2007 Ness Jackpot in mint condition. Only 1125kms (approx 650 miles) and it looks great. What should I look out for? What sort of price do you think this will bring? I don't know what he is asking yet as its not posted in his ad.

Any information you guys want to share on this or in general is greatly appreciated. I look forward to searching the forums and learning more about these bikes!

Take care all and I will check back in soon!

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
First, Happy New Year to you too.

Second, unless the bike has been abused it should be OK. Other than that look for frame damage from an accident.

The Ness JP are the premium. Personally I would save the money and buy a regular JP and use the money you saved to modify the regular one.

Also buying used IMO is the way to go and buy a pre 08!! They have the open loop system and have fewer issues with modifications!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the input diamond. I was thinking the same thing about finding a stocker and modifying myself. Not a lot posted for sale around here right now so I may have to look harder at the ebay (or other) route.
Prices are definately a lot higher up here in Canada so I don't mind looking south one bit!

·
Registered
1 Posts
bike

cheersgreat !! they are out there mid last summer got 2007 hammer s for 12 5 tax in still can t get the smile off my face

1 - 4 of 4 Posts