Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from North Chesterfield (Richmond) Virginia.

Over the weekend I acquired a 2000 V92sc, and I am sure I will be here to learn a lot about the bike.

It's a low mileage bike in decent shape, but I want to get it better. The VERY LOUD aftermarket pipes and horribly clunky forward controls need to go and go away soon. So I will be looking for help and factory parts to get this bike back the way it should be.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would be interested, but right now I am looking to have all the replacements in hand before I start swapping.

That, and the problem I have with the bike is that it is VERY hard to shift up and down. I am hoping this is a problem with the forward controls and not a bike problem. If that's the case I wouldn't want to give this problem to someone else. Also, some chrome is missing off the shifter, so the condition is 'good' but not great.

Thanks for the offer. I am hoping that someone who moved to forward controls already has all their stock parts taking up space in their garage and would be willing to trade those for some cash.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Welcome! My Uncle has a 2000 V92C and the last time I saw it, it has 106,000 miles on it! The only reason it's not more is because he also has 2 other Victory bikes now!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice to know these bike will last. I just hope my shifting problem is a shifter problem and not a transmission problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts