Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got done buying a new 2012 Vagas 8 ball. I added crome swept pipes saddlebags and tach. I pick it up on Saturday. I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning. I'll post some picks when I pick her up.:crzy: I've been riding a vulcan 800 for 13 years this is going to be a huge change.

·
Premium Member
1,181 Posts
years ago I had a Vulcan 750 and traded to the 1500, it was like riding a Cadillac. So you will notice more power and smoother road with less bumps..

·
Registered
54 Posts
I am a new Vegas rider myself. Good to meet other new Vegas riders! I have always liked Victory bikes. They look great, the warranty is awesome, and they seem very reliable. The dealer let me test all sorts of Victory bikes out and this one just stood out the most. I am lucky to own an Zach Ness Vegas #64! They already put an aftermarket filter and Victory Peformance exhaust on the bike and it sounds amazing. I had to ride the beast home in the rain and it was actually pretty fun. I am a regular rain rider when i need to be and the bike held up great!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replys. Bad VV I thought long and hard about black or chrome pipes. I like the contrast of the chrome on the black. Gibson I test rode a zack ness vagas and I loved how effortlessly it accellerated the torqe is great. Jetblast it looks like I might be in the same boat when I ride it home, its supposed to rain.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I've had my Vegas 8 Ball going on 7yrs. It still brings a smile to my ugly mug everytime I throw a leg over it!! Congrats on the new toy!thumb up

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You are running out of room time to build a bigger shed..
Yea, things are getting a little crowded. I'm working on getting the vulcan sold. Once thats gone I'll be ok.

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Congrats. Beautiful bike.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts