Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed my new V&H Hi-Output slip ons on my 2014 CCT
I gotta say this is the second set of V&H exhausts I have used on my bikes and the fit and finish is incredible. Took her out for a spin and the extra power is noticeable.

Compared to stock they are quite a bit louder, a deeper exhaust note that sounds as big as the bike is.

Very sweet

Gary

Attachments

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Sweet...thumb up
I was very close to getting a set, ended up going in a different direction but it was a tough decision.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Just installed my new V&H Hi-Output slip ons on my 2014 CCT
I gotta say this is the second set of V&H exhausts I have used on my bikes and the fit and finish is incredible. Took her out for a spin and the extra power is noticeable.

Compared to stock they are quite a bit louder, a deeper exhaust note that sounds as big as the bike is.

Very sweet

Gary

They look very nice!

You mentioned that it is quite a bit louder, did you get the extra baffle?

Thanks in advance, Mike

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Look good. Would love to try a set of those. Maybe on my next Vic.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I put a set on this past Sunday. Very deep, chest thumping sound.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Draper--I have not been able to find the baffle--Do you have any details like where to get it. I need to ride them longer to determine if I want the baffle--but it is a possibility.

thanks
Gary

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hey Draper--I have not been able to find the baffle--Do you have any details like where to get it. I need to ride them longer to determine if I want the baffle--but it is a possibility.

thanks
Gary
Hey Gary,

I'll look, strong possibility I'm wrong or got confused with another brand of pipes.

But I will probably put in an order today, I'll let you know what I find out.

Mike

·
Registered
156 Posts

thanks
Gary
As earlier posted the part number is Vance and Hines PN 21905 and you have to order 2 of them (one for each side).

I ordered mine today, should be here in a week.

I ordered them mostly for looks, don't want it much louder and I have other toys for speed.

·
Registered
63 Posts
As earlier posted the part number is Vance and Hines PN 21905 and you have to order 2 of them (one for each side).

I ordered mine today, should be here in a week.

I ordered them mostly for looks, don't want it much louder and I have other toys for speed.
Please keep us posted with the installation and results

·
Registered
87 Posts
I've got a few hundred miles on my bike since I added these exhaust and man do they sound great. They sound so much better now than when I first installed them. Absolutley beautiful.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Pipes look great... do they also attach to the saddle bag guard brackets like the stock ones do?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes--V&H installed exactly the same as OEM pipes. Great pipes

Gary

·
Registered
597 Posts
I am going to say that I like mine, without the baffles....Not too loud, not too low...juuuust right. I have a little over 7000 miles on them

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
They settle down after about 200 miles and get mellower.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Nice! .. I'm likely gonna swap out my cams, install a PCV, plus high flow air filter etc., all before too long. So am on the lookout for more exhaust too, before I dyno tune.. Yup! ..They Do Look Good... thumb up

·
Registered
156 Posts
They settle down after about 200 miles and get mellower.

Any idea of causes the change in sound after being used, is there packing that gets compressed?

Mine arrived yesterday, I'll install them this weekend.

I also ordered the baffles.

we will see?

·
Registered
87 Posts
This might be a dumb question, but does anyone have a picture of the baffles in the exhaust?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Would love to hear these

·
Premium Member
13,726 Posts
1 - 20 of 61 Posts