Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi:
Went to local dealer to discuss warranty transfer on buying a new/used Vegas 8(431 miles) and he met the new/used price on a brand new one. Have it the house now asleep and cooling in the bike motel. So far, great. A little clunkie on the trans, but they said to expect that till I get some miles on the bike. Anybody out there able to confirm the statement. Look forward to picking your brains on DIY stuff.

Thanks
Vstaring in The Carolinas

·
Registered
403 Posts
congrats on the pick up. It's going to clunk from now until forever. Don't worry about it, it's no biggie. Feel free to search, there are 100,000 threads on the issue.

·
Registered
117 Posts
thumb up
Welcome and congratulations on your new bike. I 2nd what moosehead said. Ride Safe.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi:
Went to local dealer to discuss warranty transfer on buying a new/used Vegas 8(431 miles) and he met the new/used price on a brand new one. Have it the house now asleep and cooling in the bike motel. So far, great. A little clunkie on the trans, but they said to expect that till I get some miles on the bike. Anybody out there able to confirm the statement. Look forward to picking your brains on DIY stuff.

Thanks
Vstaring in The Carolinas
Hey, I'm in the Carolinas as well. Also a Vegas 8-ball. :)

My trans is also clunky, but I only have about as many miles as you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts