Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,
I have just got my Vegas 8 Ball recently - great bike! Just wanted to say Hi now I am registered and thanks for all the useful info I have found on this site that helped me choose the bike and start tinkering with it already!

I have already disconnected the O2 sensors but wondered if it is possible to remove them from the headers without taking off the exhaust?

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section ... just seen the introductions one

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Welcome to the site. Pics? Year?

The front one would be easy, I don't know about the back one though. I guess if you could get to it with an open end wrench, then yes. Make sure to give them some break free before you try taking them off.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,
Hopefully a signature will work this time! Thanks, I found a stubby 22mm but too tight in their to get leverage, dont relish taking off the pipes though...

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A few helpful pointers,

• Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

• The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

• If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.
Please add the year and model of your bike to your signature, so we know how to help when you ask a question!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts